Explore the volcanic and glacial landscapes of the south coast of Iceland on a 10-hour small-group tour from Reykjavik. Throughout your journey, you will admire glaciers, waterfalls, and black sand beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels and/or designated bus stops (in case the hotel is located in the restricted area). Please be ready at 8:30 am at your pickup location and we will pick you up between 8:30 and 9:00 am depending on the pickup list order and traffic.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- This is a small group tour of between 4 and 19 people.
- Outdoor clothes and sturdy outdoor footwear are strongly recommended.
- We reserve the right to delay, alter, or cancel the tour due to weather or other unsafe travel conditions for the safety of our clients.
- There must be a minimum of four persons for the tour to take place. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough numbers to meet these requirements. In such cases, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund.
- It is required by Icelandic law that children use booster seats. Some families already travel with their own, but the tour operator kindly asks that you notify them in case you would like one provided for the tour.