Explore Iceland’s south coast on a guided tour from Reykjavik. Visit Europe’s largest glacier, Jökulsárlón, and Seljalandsfoss waterfall with insightful commentary from your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels and/or designated bus stops (in case the hotel is located in the restricted area). We will contact you by email to arrange your specific pickup location in case we aren't allowed to pick you up from your accommodation. Please be ready outside your pickup location by 7:30AM, as you will be picked up between 7:30AM-8:00AM depending on the pickup list order and traffic. Please have your phone on and ready to receive a phone call during the pickup time if needed. Make sure you board a minibus saying Gateway to Iceland, and not with any other company.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- Pickup is available from hotels and/or designated bus stops (in case the hotel is located in the restricted area)
- Pickup is also available from suburbs of Reykjavik or a cruise ship port in Reykjavik
- Pickup time is 7:30AM-8:00AM, with a tour duration of around 14 hours
- There is a minimum of 4 participants to operate this tour
- Warm, windproof and waterproof clothes and outdoor shoes are highly recommended
- It is required by Icelandic law to have child seats/boosters (as some families already travel with their own, it is kindly asked of you to notify the tour by email/phone in case you would like the tour to provide you one for the tour)
- There is minimum of 4 participants required to operate this tour (in the event the minimum isn't reached, you will be offered an alternative departure or a full refund)
- The company reserves the right to delay, alter or cancel any tour due to weather or any other unsafe conditions for the safety of the clients