First, take a whale-watching boat out to sea and find these majestic beings in their natural habitat. Then, visit an interactive exhibit where you can experience how large and fascinating these beautiful creatures are up close.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- English, German, Icelandic, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, French, Polish, Finnish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner's office for the tour. The Whales of Iceland Exhibition is located at Fiskislod 23.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please be aware the best time for whale watching in Iceland is during the summer months (from April-September). The chances of spotting whales may be lower at other times of the year
- To make your excursion even more pleasurable, be sure to bring warm and comfortable clothing and shoes. Sunscreen is also recommended in the summer
- Please note that wildlife sightings cannot be guaranteed. If you do not see anything on your tour, you will get a complimentary ticket to visit again
- German available as a second language on the Andrea (from May 1 - September 30)
- Whales of Iceland offers audio guides in many different languages, just ask for your language when you arrive