Explore the colorful island of Symi and visit the historic Panormitis Monastery on a day trip from Rhodes, only 60 minutes away. Dive into Greek traditions, neoclassical architecture, crystal clear waters, and delicious seafood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the tourist harbor 1 hour before the tour begins. Exchange your voucher for a boarding pass at the Symi/Marmaris Ticket Kiosk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- At the time of booking you must input the full name, age, and nationality of all participants, otherwise you will not be allowed to board the boat
- At the time of booking a valid telephone number must be provided
- You must bring your passport/ID in order to obtain your ticket