Explore Azore's nature, get breathtaking views of Sete Cidades volcano, and discover the beauty of the Blue and Green Crater Lakes. Experience the highlights of São Miguel in Azores.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At 9:00 AM when your ship docks at the Tourist Port: Cruise ships dock at Ponta Delgada cruise terminal. When you leave the ship, you will pass through the security room reaching the terminal hall, where your local guide welcomes you, holding a sign with your name. At 9:00 AM if we have several cruise ships at the time: Only 1 ship can dock at a time at the tourist port. In this case the other´s cruise ships will dock at the commercial port, you’ll need to take the shuttle out of the commercial port, and we will be at the first exit shuttle stop in town, holding a sign with our name Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- When your ship docks at the Turistic Port — cruise ships docks at Ponta Delgada cruise terminal — pass through security and enter the terminal hall, where your local guides will welcome you with a sign with your name.
- If there are several cruise ships arriving at the same time: only one ship can dock at a time at the Turistic Port. In this case, the other cruise ships will dock at the commercial port and you will need to take the shuttle from the commercial port. Your guides will then be at the first shuttle stop in town, holding a sign with your name.
- Transportation will be via a shared eight-seats minivan.
- Children 0-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Please wear comfortable footwear for this tour as there is some walking.
- Don't forget your fully charged camera.