Visit must-see and off-the-beaten-track spots in Riga that are legacies of the city’s Soviet past. Find out what life was like behind the Iron Curtain. Take a 3-hour walking tour with a friendly guide and learn about the darkest years in Latvian history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Private tours are available at your preferred time. Pick up available from centrally located places (within 20 minutes walking distance from Old Town).
- Private group
Select participants and date
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions
- The tour duration is 3 hours and a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Please let the tour operator known in advance about any special medical conditions or restrictions
- Don’t forget an umbrella (if it is raining) or sunscreen (if it is sunny)