Sigulda is one of the most beautiful cities in Latvia and boasts many historical sites. Tour goes through the Gauja national park by visiting the Sigulda castle, the Gūtmaņala grotto, the famous Turaida Museum, and ride the aerial cableway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Latvian, Lettish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup is available from your accommodation in Riga.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable clothes and footwear are recommended
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- You will have to climb 100 steps to reach the top of the Turaida medieval castle tower (optional visit)