Follow your guide on walking tour of the inner workings of Rio's Carnival parade with this attraction ticket. Take your picture wearing wild costumes, dance in a Samba workshop, and have a cocktail.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, French, German, Hebrew, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Your driver will arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time and will be waiting for you. If you are being picked up from a hotel, please wait in the entrance of the lobby. Please let the activity provider know in advance exactly where to meet you. You can contact the activity provider by phone (or WhatsApp) at +5521967659549 or by email at email@example.com
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Our meeting point is at the City of Samba. The site is a large complex of light brown warehouses, located in Rio de Janeiro’s port region, 200 meters from AquaRio. Come in through the main entrance, located on Binário do Porto Avenue, which is almost in front of the ferris wheel (the Rio Star) and the Cidade do Samba VLT station. Meet your guide under a smaller tent, in the City of Samba Plaza, the big open area in the middle of the warehouses. Look for the team wearing colorful 'Carnival Experience' shirts. It you are traveling by VLT tram, stop at the Cidade do Samba station By car or on foot use the following search on Waze, Google Maps, UBER or through your Taxi app 'Carnaval Experience' or 'Cidade do Samba' main entrance. If you need to park, parking is paid and on the street at '60 Rivadávia Corrêa.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Smoking indoors
- Photography inside