Take part in a unique hang gliding experience in Rio de Janeiro and fly through the tropical air. Benefit from the services of safe and experienced instructors aboard the hang gliders and glide between the mountains and Atlantic Ocean.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Please wait outside in front of the building, pick up is usually done at the time you choose upon booking.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up at São Conrado subway station exit C, across the street of Extra Supermarket. Estr. da Gávea, 586 - São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22610-002, Brazil.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The minimum age requirement for this activity is 16 years old
- The maximum weight permitted is 100 kilograms
- Secure footwear must be worn (no flip flops)
- The average flight lasts 6-12 minutes depending on wind conditions