Hike up one of the highest mountains in the world and get spectacular views of Rio de Janeiro and the coastline in this tour of Pedra da Gávea from Rio.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from the South Zone of Rio: Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo, Flamengo, and others. Contact the local partner if you are in another location in Rio. Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point: Desembargador Araujo Jorge Square - Barra da Tijuca district.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Hiking shoes
- Breathable clothing
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This hike is 2500 meters on an incline and 5000 meters in total.
- The hiking level on this tour is advanced.