Get a different perspective of Rio de Janeiro and one of its most iconic attractions on a guided hike and climb up Sugarloaf Mountain. Brave a 20-meter high vertical wall, and enjoy magnificent views from different lookouts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- The boarding route is set every day to try to facilitate all customers. Pick-up is available from most hotels in the South Zone and Downtown Rio. If the local partner does not collect from your accomodation, you be redirected to the nearest available pick-up location. Hotels in Barra da Tijuca, Recreio, São Conrado and Santa Tereza are not eligible.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drug use or the intake of alcohol before or during the activity, and possession of weapons of any kind, is not allowed under penalty of cancellation of the activity
- The itinerary and order of sightseeing may change due to the weather and/or adverse conditions
- This activity is not recommended for people with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Wear comfortable footwear with a good grip
- Bring a light snack, water (3 liters are recommended), and sunscreen