Get a deeper understanding of the social contrasts of Rio de Janeiro on a visit to the Vidigal favela. Hike the famous Two Brothers (Morro Dois Irmaos) hill, and experience one of the most interesting treks in the city. Get stunning views from the summit.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Hotels located in the tourist zone of Rio de Janeiro.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Drug use or the intake of alcohol before or during activity, as well as possession of weapons of any kind, will not be allowed under penalty of cancellation of the activity
- The itinerary and the order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions inherent in the practice of the supplier
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable footwear with good grip (tennis, boot, etc.), light snack, water compartment (carrying at least 3 liters is suggested), garbage compartment and sunscreen
- When booking this tour, you attest knowledge of the risk inherent in the activities