Experience Roatan Island in Honduras on an adventure that includes an eco-walk to see the jungle's flora and fauna from 8 suspension bridges, a flight on zip-lines that lets you explore the jungle canopy, and then a break with time to relax on the beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Mahogany Bay Cruise Center directions: Exit the ship and walk up the main path into the shopping area. Continue past the fountains, through the shopping area, to the red-topped building on the right. Enter that building and walk to the end past where the white taxis are parked. Make a left and walk up the hill. You will see the Main Entrance access gates to Cruise Terminal. Go through the gate and down the hill. Your South Shore Zip-line Tour guide will be on the right holding a South Shore Zip-line sign. Town Center/Port of Roatan Village in Coxen Hole Cruise Center directions: Exit the ship and walk into the main shopping area. Look for the large Diamonds International shop on your right. Keep Walking until Restrooms sign Bear to your right and look for the white wooden booths where tours are being sold. Look for the South Shore Zip-line Adventures booth and our representatives will check you in. PLEASE NOTE: We are inside the Terminal and not outside on the Public Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Attire for the tour is casual. You should wear closed sandals or tennis shoes, shorts, and a t-shirt, and bring a swimsuit for the beach.
- The weight limit for individuals on the tour is 300 pounds. Participants should be in decent or moderate walking condition as the tour involves several stairs, etc. The tour is not handicapped accessible.