Learn about and interact with some of Honduras' local wildlife. Visit two animal sanctuaries and make new friends with sloths, monkeys, and iguanas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed by the local partner via e-mail or phone. Keep an eye on your inbox and spam folder.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
You will be picked up from Coxen Hole Port of Roatan or Mahogany Bay Cruise Ship Port, depending on where your cruise provider decides. At Coxen Hole Port, search for gate 1 and for the local partner's name. At Mahogany Port, the local partner will be at the taxi terminal right in front of the gate. Your tour will start around 30 to 40 minutes after your ship arrives and passengers have been cleared to disembark. If your cruise arrival time changes for any reason, please be sure to contact the local partner directly so that a guide can be available to meet you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Pickup may take place at any time between 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM