Experience the stunning Amalfi Coast from both land and sea as you spend a day exploring various towns along this storied stretch of coastline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the entrance to Vyta Roma Termini Café inside Termini train station. If you come in the entrance at the intersection of Via Marsala and Via Marghera, Vyta Roma Termini Café is the very first cafe on the right hand side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, your tour operator is unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs, or strollers on this tour
- There are approximately 180 to 200 steps to climb to reach the lemon farm (you can opt for free time in Amalfi Coast instead). If weather conditions don't permit the visit, you will do a limoncello tasting in Amalfi Town instead
- Lunch is not included in this service. You will have free time to eat at Positano and your guide will be happy to recommend places to eat a full sit down meal or to grab something quick while shopping
- If the boat doesn't run due to weather conditions, you will travel by private car instead
- Infants (over 36 months) need to book the child ticket price
- Walks comply with all local government regulations
- Please check the Covid-19 guidelines of the Italian government for the most up to date information