Visit the historic city of Assisi on a full-day tour from Rome, and learn the story of its patron saint, St. Francis of Assisi. Go to the Convent of Santa Chiara, and continue through the Umbrian countryside to Orvieto to admire the Gothic cathedral.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from centrally-located accommodations within Rome (inside the Aurelian Walls).
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- No refunds for missed flights, buses, trains etc.
- Full refund for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour departure
- Please refer to your concierge for information about collection schedules. In order to improve the quality of the service and to avoid delays at each hotel, please be ready in the lobby of your hotel at the scheduled time