Take a dip in the history of Castel Gandolfo from a unique perspective, with a peaceful kayak lake tour. Enjoy interesting stops with an informative guide who will help you with your kayaking technique and tell you all about the lake along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup included
- For the morning 10:30 AM tour, you can get picked up from Rome's Anagnina Subway Station (red subway line) at 9:30 AM or at from the lake at Via Spiaggia del Lago 17/b alle at 10:15 AM. The pickup for the afternoon 3:30 PM tour starts at 2:30 PM. If meeting at Rome's Anagnina Subway Station, meet in front of the old train wagon inside the subway, the old monumental wagon is positioned exactly in front of the subway exit.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat