Skip the long lines to the iconic monuments of Ancient Rome on a 3-hour walking tour of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum. Learn more about the imperial city from an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- French, Italian, English, Portuguese, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Vivicos International Travel office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- For children under 18 years old, please bring a passport copy as proof of age for the reduced price entrance tickets. Failure to do so might result in you being charged in full
- Your guide will use overlay books and 3D pictures to help you visualize how magnificent the ruins were in ancient times
- Bring your ID or driver license as it is necessary in case of potential checks at the entrance of the Colosseum
- Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible or suitable for those with walking difficulties