Skip the ticket lines & explore the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica in a small group with an expert tour guide. Enjoy early entrance to St. Peter's Basilica. All other tour agencies for 2021 do not go inside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Audio guide included
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
What customers loved
"Early entry with a small group and an informed, personable guide. Highly recommend the tour to others."
"Informative Tour with smaller crowd"
"Giuliano was a wonderful guide. He was knowledgeable and engaging. So happy we booked this tour."
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the coffee shop at Borgo Pio 136.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note:
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- The first portion of the itinerary is quite fast-paced. For this reason, it is not suitable for those with walking difficulties.
- The Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica require that all visitors have their knees and shoulders covered.
- Bags measuring more than 40x35x15 centimeters as well as tripods, large umbrellas, and objects that could be harmful to other visitors or damage works of art in the Museums, are not allowed into the Vatican Museums and must be stored in the cloakroom. Be aware that the cloakroom is a 20-minute walk from the ending point of the tour.
- St. Peter’s Basilica is an active parish and therefore subject to unforeseen closures for spiritual celebrations. In such cases, if possible, you will be contacted in advance with an alternative tour time or itinerary.