Discover the “Cradle of the Renaissance” at your own pace on an 8-hour trip from Rome, with round-trip transfers by air-conditioned coach. Explore the city independently, or take a guided tour to see Ponte Vecchio, Duomo and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Any accomodation inside the Aurelian walls.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the trip from Rome to Florence takes about 3 hours. You will board the shuttle for your return journey at 15:30
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring a bottle of water, umbrella and/or jumper, camera, and money for additional costs
- No refund will be given for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure
- Pickup is only provided for hotels located in the center of Rome. It is important to communicate as soon as possible the name and address of the hotel where you are staying