Join a full-day trip to the ancient city of Pompeii and the rugged Amalfi Coast, both UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Visit the Pompeii excavations with a guide, and then drive along the Amalfi Coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours - 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from accommodations within Rome city center only (inside the Aurelian Walls).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- There are no refunds for missed or delayed flights, buses, trains, etc
- A tour that includes entrance fees to museums is subject to a partial refund
- In the low season (November - March), most of the businesses in Positano town close. During this time you will visit Amalfi town instead, another beautiful town on the Amalfi Coast, where you will have time for lunch and shopping