Discover Florence and the famous Accademia Gallery on a day trip from Rome. Admire Michelangelo's David and explore the gallery's world famous collection of sculptures and artworks
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
- English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Chinese
Select participants and date
Start your journey from the Roma Termini station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- - Train departure from Roma Termini train station, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time
- - Train departure from Florence Santa Maria Novella Station around 07:00 pm, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time
- - Accademia Gallery visit: at the museum at 11:45am, in front of the entrance reserved to the booking holders.