Journey from Rome to the ancient city of Pompeii via air-conditioned coach, and then discover the resorts of Amalfi and Positano on the Amalfi Coast. Get insights from a local guide and venture off the beaten path.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the center of Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. The nearest metro stop is Flaminio (Line A). · It is imperative to arrive promptly at the meeting point, at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. Late arrivals will not be eligible for a refund.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Guests with wheelchairs, strollers, baby carriages, or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated
- From November 1st until the end of March, instead of Positano we will visit the town of Amalfi, as in Positano during the winter months most shops and restaurants are closed.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. Please bring a hat, sunscreen, and a bottle of water during warm weather
- Food and drink is not included in the price of this activity