Follow in the footsteps of St. Paul on a 3.5-hour pilgrimage. Walk the streets of Rome with an expert guide, and visit sites where St. Paul was imprisoned and became a martyr.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
St.Paul's BasilicaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Some sites are subject to opening hours during special ceremonies, and the order of the sites visited may vary according to circumstances of the day.