Discover southern Italy on a day tour from Rome. Enjoy a guided tour of Pompeii, a drive along the beautiful Amalfi Coast, and free time in Positano, Sorrento, or Amalfi town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Caffè Vergnano. Your guide will be holding a "Walks" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Credit card
- Oversize luggage
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour. Guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty
- Luggage and/or strollers are not allowed on this tour as there is no extra storage space on the vehicle
- Tours comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy's government guidelines for the most up-to-date information
- Unfortunately, guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs, or strollers cannot be accommodated on this tour
- During low season (November - March), most businesses including restaurants in Positano close, making the town a rather dull visit. During this time, either Amalfi town or Sorrento will be visited, where there are ample choices for lunch and shopping