Live the Eternal City by following the itinerary of the famous film Roman Holiday and see all the best monuments and piazzas of Rome by segway.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Piazza del popolo (Rosati Restaurant corner). Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Any customer wishing to participate in a Segway tour must first undergo an introductory training session with the specialist staff
- The decision of the trainer on customer ability to use the Segway is final
- Tours are only available to children when accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No driving licence is required
- You should to be fit enough to go up and down steps without assistance, in order to climb on and off the Segway quickly and independently
- Participants are required to sign a disclaimer before setting out on the tour
- Entrance tickets are not included in the ticket
- Gratuities are not included