Enjoy a perfect introduction to the Eternal City and discover the spectacular monuments of Rome’s historical center on a private tour with an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your guide will meet you outside Al Sogno toy store, Piazza Navona, 53, 00186 Roma RM, Italy. They will have a Through Eternity sign or flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- As this is a walking tour through various areas of the city centre, with steps and uneven walkways, comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise during the booking process if there are any guests with mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.
- If the Pantheon is closed on the day of your tour, for unexpected reasons, we will still pass through Piazza della Rotonda where it is located and you will get a great explanation from the exterior.