Discover the magic of Rome by night aboard a rented Vespa, zipping between some of the city's most beautiful sights like the locals do.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at Onmovo Roma, Termini Station, Via Cavour 80, 00184.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Drivers must know how to ride a scooter, be 18 years or older, and have a valid driving license, otherwise, they won’t be allowed to drive
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund
- A €750 deposit is required, payable by cash or credit card, along with ID and a valid driver's license
- A credit card is mandatory in either case
- All vehicles are insured for third-party liability. You are responsible in case of damages, accidents, and theft, to the amount of €1800 or €750 if additional insurance is purchased at €12 per day