Explore the dark side of Rome on a 3-hour tour of the Convent of the Capuchin Friars. Learn more about the Capuchin Monks and see the eery Chapel of Bones in the crypt beneath the church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees.