Discover Rome in six hours, starting with a tour of the Colosseum, followed by the Vatican City State to explore Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica, and a walking tour visiting the most famous fountains and squares.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Colosseo Metro station, Ground Level Main Exit of the Subway, Nearby the Souvenirs kiosk a cross the road from the Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 22, RomaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point with a sign stating the name of the tour company