Get behind the wheel of a vintage Fiat 500 and follow your guide on a panoramic route in Rome. Feel like a celebrity as tourists take pictures of your candy-colored car and Romans grow nostalgic.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Your vehicle will be in front of the Hotel Palazzo Manfredi at 125 Via Labicana, 100m from the Colosseum . Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- International driver's license
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Fiat 500s have open-top roofs, so a hat will help protect you from the sun
- The precise itinerary might change due to traffic or unforeseeable public events
- Keep in mind that Fiat 500s are small compared to modern vehicles. Bookings are only accepted for 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children per car
- The driver must be in possession of and carry with her/him a valid European Union driving license or international driver's license.
- The driver must be used to driving a MANUAL car. Occasional driving experience with manual cars is not enough to handle the vintage cars; the tour operator reserves the right to refuse to let the car in case the driver is not sufficiently expert to drive a manual car and there will be no refund