On this special sightseeing tour of the historical center, admire the Circus Maximus, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, PIazza Navona, Pantheon, Mausoleum of Hadrian, St Peter's Square and many other sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your personal chauffeur will pick you up at your accommodation, hotel, B&B, or apartment in central Rome. Colosseum tour starts from “Tour in the City “ agency in Via della Polveriera n°11, where your guide will lead you to the archeological sites.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and Vatican Museum. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required, and a maximum of 7.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- You cannot get into the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks or suitcases. Since the Colosseum does not provide a cloakroom service, you can only bring small bags.
- Selfie sticks cannot be used inside the Colosseum for security reasons
- Transportation by a short limousine up to 4 persons. For more people, a minivan will be used.
- All visitors must have a photo ID for the security check.
- Program schedule may vary and will be reconfirmed a few days prior tour departure time.
- The itinerary may vary depending on extraordinary events.
- Sometime the Basilica and Sistine Chapel may close without notice, such as during religious ceremonies.
- Some days there may be a line due to security checks.