Visit 2 of Rome's main attractions on a combo tour. Skip the ticket line at the Colosseum and explore the Vatican Museums with an art historian guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The guide will have a sign with 'Tour in the city' on it and will wait next to the Park entrance. The meeting point for the Vatican Museums tour will be sent via email and also given at the Colosseum meeting point Please arrive 20 minutes in advance of the start of The Colosseum Tour and the Vatican Museum TourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sleeveless shirts
- Luggage or large bags
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Short skirts
- Oversize luggage
- Alcohol and drugs
- Selfie sticks
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Glass objects
- Walking frames
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking.
- Proper dress is required to enter places of worship and the Vatican Museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed and men and women need to ensure that knees and shoulders are covered. You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- A minimum of 2 persons per booking is required.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- The children's discount applies only with a valid ID card.
- You cannot enter the Colosseum with large bags, backpacks or suitcases. You may bring a small bag, but there is no cloakroom service to accommodate large items.
- Selfie sticks cannot be used inside the Colosseum for security reasons.
- Please bring photographic ID for the security check into the Colosseum.