Take in the very essence of Roman history, culture, art, and architecture. Enjoy skip-the-line access to monuments including the Colosseum and Vatican Museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Outside of Oppio Caffè located on Via delle Terme di Tito, 72, 00184 Roma RM, Italy (near the Colosseum). Oppio caffè is located on the corner of Via di Terme di Tito and Via Nicola Salvi - exact address Via delle Terme di Tito 72. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour takes place in groups no larger than 18 people
- Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- The Sistine Chapel is a holy place and your attire must be appropriate for the visit. Both men and women are asked to wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees. The tour operator cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress. Please note that as the Chapel is at the end of the Vatican visit, it is sufficient to bring extra covering with you to put on before entering the Vatican
- Unfortunately due to the nature of this tour it is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs, or strollers