See the highlights of Rome under the magic of their evening illuminations on a 2.5-hour Segway tour. Marvel at the ruins of the former empire from Capitoline Hill, experience the evening buzz of Piazza Navona, throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
At the Fat Tire Tours Office, Via dei Delfini 35/36, 00186 Rome. This is about 150 meters (a 5-minute walk) from Piazza Venezia and 1.5 kilometers (a 15-minute walk) from the Colosseum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is in English
- Segway use is not recommended for pregnant women
- Riders must be able to climb and descend stairs without assistance
- Not suitable for those weighing under 90 pounds (40 kilograms) or over 250 pounds (113 kilograms)
- Child Policy: Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone between 16 and 70 of age, with a minimum of 145 cm (4,75 ft) of height and over 40 kilos (90 pounds) of weight. Please note that staff will have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for her/his tickets.