Admire the illuminated monuments of Rome from a panoramic bus on this night tour. See the Colosseum, Piazza Venezia, and Piazza Barberini lit up by the night sky and stop for a bite to eat at Eataly.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Spanish, Greek, Hebrew, Polish
- Audio guide included
- Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Greek, Hebrew, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the green Eataly buses at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- FFP2 mask
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcohol and drugs
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle