Explore the first and only stadium ever built from masonry in Ancient Rome on an audio guide tour of the ruins of the Stadium of Domitian. See amazing reconstructions of the former site of the ancient Olympic Games, located 5 meters beneath Piazza Navona.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Redeem your voucher at the Touristation Point in front of the main Bernini Fountain at Piazza Navona, 25. The staff will book your Happy Hour session according to your time preference.Open in Google Maps ⟶