This historic self-guided audio tour will guide you through the ancient city of Rome to see iconic sights such as the mighty Colosseum, the religious area of Vatican City, and the beautiful Trevi Fountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start the tour from the Trevi Fountain, at a time of your choosing.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
- Non-folding wheelchairs
- Electric wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and bring warm clothing if necessary
- Please note this is a self-guided audio tour
- The minimum recommended age is 8 years old
- Please note that this tour is available in the Engish and Dutch languages