Take an afternoon walking tour of Rome’s famous monuments and piazzas. Visit sites that date back to Roman times, such as the column of Piazza Colonna and the Pantheon, to Renaissance and Baroque squares, palaces and fountains.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour operator will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- Tour involves a fair amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
- Guests with wheelchairs, strollers, baby carriages, or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- Entrance into the Pantheon requires a strict dress code, as it is a church. Knees and shoulders must be covered. The tour company cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- On Saturday the Pantheon will be closed for mass.