Discover St. Peter’s Basilica from a new perspective as you climb to the top of the dome and admire 360-degree views across the Vatican and Rome. Then join a guided tour of the basilica and Papal Tombs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Piazza della Città Leonina, near the arches, where the square meets via di Porta Angelica. Facing the arches, our meeting point is located at the corner of the square, on the left-hand side, next to the kiosk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security, during high season the waiting time may be up to 30 minutes.