Take a break from the hustle and bustle of Rome with a trip to picturesque Tuscany. With travel and sightseeing all arranged, you can enjoy the region’s famed wine, food, and scenery all in one day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in the center of Rome's Piazza del Popolo, by the large fountain with the lions and the obelisk. The nearest metro stop is Flaminio (Line A).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please advise of any food allergies or intolerances when booking
- Children 3 years of age and under travel for free but require a reservation. If you are traveling with a young child please advise when booking
- A fair amount of walking is involved
- Entrance to churches requires appropriate dress. Shoulders and knees must be covered. Entry may be refused due to improper dress
- The itinerary and the venues visited might vary according to season and availability