For a truly unique VIP experience, discover the stunning works of art and history of the Vatican Museums by night. You will be shown around by a personal and experienced guide, on a private tour of the world's largest collection of art.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may be refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- copies of passports needed on the day of the tour
- Please note that the Vatican Museums provide free entrance for visitors who are (according to the requirements stated by the Vatican City) at least 74% disabled by presenting the appropriate certification and, if one needs assistance by another person, that person also receives a free entrance. Please inform us when you are booking if you fit into these requirements and we will remove the pricing of the entry tickets from the price of the tour.