Be captivated by Ronda's beautiful gardens and medieval walls with an audio guide walking tour on your phone. Cross the Puente Nuevo and stroll through the Alameda de Tajo as you learn about the city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
Start at Alameda del Tajo, P.º Blas Infante, 1, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain, at the statue of the lady Goyesca. The entrance to the Alameda park is next to the plaza de Merced.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The tour uses a mobile app. You will need to download the app and then use the voucher code provided to download the tour
- It is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace
- You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It is best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point
- When the download is complete, you will see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The redstart button will become active when you are at the starting point
- The tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next
- Please note that you'll need to use your own mobile device and headphones for this tour. The tour is only available in English.