Discover the best of Rotterdam with your partner, family, or group of friends on this private introduction to the city's amazing architecture and iconic sites guided by professional architects.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Central Station RotterdamOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A private tour ensures you that there will be no external travelers joining your group.
- Kids younger than 12 can join the private walking tour for free. Parents should take into consideration the distance, the content, and the duration of the walk.
- Walks can be guided in Dutch and German on request.
- The walk covers 4.5 kilometers. Comfortable shoes and seasonal clothing are recommended, as the tour operates even in rain and snow.
- During each walk, there is a short break (10 minutes) to take photos, use the restroom or enjoy a local snack.