Discover how the city of Rovinj was born out of a historic coincidence on a guided walking tour of the historic Old Town. Explore the winding cobbled streets of the largest, best organized, and most populous town in medieval Istria.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the the white WW2 memorial (a large rectangular white washed stone structure) on Pietra Ive street, just off the farmers market.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Half of the walking tour takes place in the historic old town where streets are covered by cobblestones; the walk up the church is fairly easy, however, people with limited mobility issues may find it challenging