Discover the Middle Rhine Valley and its romantic castles on this 1.5-hour boat trip from Rüdesheim. See the UNESCO World Heritage Site which inspired Victor Hugo, Goethe and Heinrich Heine, and enjoy the stunning views along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located at Bridge 12 in Rüdesheim (near Drosselgasse, opposite the Ehrenfels House).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- There is no credit card machine on board; if guests would like to buy food, cash is required