2. San Francisco: Sightseeing Day Pass for 30+ Attractions
This day pass has over 30 destinations, museums, and tours to choose from, including some of the most popular attractions all over San Francisco. With the option to select 1, 2, 3, or 5 days, you can enjoy the attractions that interest you most with no fixed start date. With the sightseeing pass, take advantage of included admission to attractions, saving you up to 50% of total visitation costs all over the Golden Gate City.
Get to know the unique neighborhoods of San Francisco on the hop-on hop-off bus. Wind your way down the iconic Lombard Street in historic Russian Hill, home of the landmark Ghirardelli Chocolate Factory, then head south through picturesque Nob Hill for a look at lux mansions and gothic cathedrals. Cruise through Chinatown, the oldest and largest Asian center in North America.
Nearby, check out the boutique shops and contemporary art galleries surrounding Union Square, or the striking skyscrapers of the Financial District. Pass the colorful "Painted Ladies," the famous Victorian houses bordering Alamo Square Park, then wander through laidback Lower-Haight towards the revolutionary Haight-Ashbury, capital of the 1960s hippie counterculture.
To the south, the renowned "the Castro District," the LGBTQ+ mecca in San Francisco, is awash in culture, cuisine, and nightlife. Its neighbor, the trendy Latino-influenced Mission District is a booming center for hipster bars, gourmet restaurants, and music venues.
• 7D Experience: Combo 7D and Flyer
• Oracle Park Tour
• Aquarium of the Bay
• Escape Game San Francisco
• Madame Tussauds San Francisco
• Magowan's Infinite Mirror Maze
• Ripley's Marvelous Mirror Maze
• Asian Art Museum
• USS Hornet Sea, Air & Space MuseumMUNI: 1-day visitor pass
• Big Bus 1-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
• Hornblower Ferry Cruises: Sacramento Alive After Five Cruise, Sacramento Historical River Cruise, Sacramento Rock the Yacht Cruise, or San Francisco Alive After Five Cruise
• Scavenger Hunts San Francisco
• Sausalito Bike Rentals & Tours
• Wild SF Walking Tours: Haunted SF: The City After Dark
• Bay City Bike: Golden Gate Park guided bike tour or comfort full-day bike rental
• GoCar: 1-hour tour
• Parkwide bike rentals
Complete list of attractions can be found on the following link: https://www.sightseeingpass.com/en/san-francisco/day-pass/attraction-list/ota