Discover the Ryman Auditorium, the mother church of country music, which has been a Nashville icon since 1892. Experience the 'Soul of Nashville' interactive video experience and then explore the venue at your own pace as you soak up the music history.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please proceed to Ryman Auditorium, 116 Rep. John Lewis Way N, Nashville, TN 37219, USA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- Tickets are non-refundable
- If your selected tour time is not available, you will be placed on the next available departure time
- This is a self-guided experience. No guide will accompany you in the auditorium