Breathtaking mountain scenery and tribal villages amongst perfect natural settings are the highlights of Sapa. Trek off the beaten track and walk through villages where ethnic people live. Visit their homes and witness their daily activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- At your accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The 9-kilometer trek is not recommended for older guests or children
- You may stay overnight at a homestay for the first night or on the second night, depending on circumstances
- Note that the facilities at the homestay are not the same as in hotels in Sapa
- Bring warm clothes, including a scarf, hat or cap as the weather in Sapa is unpredictable; it is normally cold from September to March
- Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March
- Please bring trekking shoes, sunglasses, sun cream, and insect repellent
- Please bring cash in in Vietnam Dong as the banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well; US Dollars, Euros, and Australian Dollars are accepted in Sapa
- Please bring medicine with you in case of illness