Hear tales of witches, secret tunnels, and a cursed sheriff on this bone-chilling haunted Salem walking tour. Make stops at the Old Town Hall, the Old Burying Point Cemetery, the Witch House, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Tours begin at 221 Essex Street, Salem, at the corner of Salem Green and Essex Street, near the Freaky Elegant gift shop and across from Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the activity begins. Your guide will be wearing will be holding a lantern.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is family friendly and suitable for all ages
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Bring an umbrella or poncho if the weather calls for rain